Saturday 17 February 2018

~*RELEASE BOOST*~ Logan by Morgan Campbell



Title: Logan
Series: Bully Series, book 3
Author: Morgan Campbell
Genre: Romantic Suspense, LGBT
Release date: January 26, 2018

Blurb:


We were perfect until him.
   
They call him The Judge.
He determines our fate.
He decides if we live or die
He chooses our happiness.
Until we fight back.


Logan


For the last decade, I had the perfect man, the perfect job, and the perfect life. All that changed in one night when he came. I promised to protect them, and I failed. I should be focused on finding him, ruining his life like he did mine. But Cameron came barreling into my life in a way that he’s never done before and until I catch the monster that turned me into a heartless bastard, I can’t get my second chance at anything. Especially with Cameron.


Cameron


All they wanted to do was make me forget the worst day of my life. Instead, it turned out to be even worse than I could have imagined. And while I’m mourning the loss of two people I hold dear, I still can’t get him out of my head, my heart, my soul. He’s the reason I breathe, the reason my blood flows crimson, the reason for living. And he’s the reason I’m fighting. Until we catch the man hell-bent on causing our demise, we can’t give us a chance. And all I want is to love him.



Amazon US : AU : CA : UK





four books-3.jpg
The Bully Series
Grayson
Goodreads ~ Amazon US : AU : CA : UK


Finn
Goodreads ~ Amazon US : AU : CA : UK

The Starlight Falls Series
Burning Bright
Goodreads ~ Amazon US : AU : CA : UK


I’ll Follow You
Goodreads ~ Amazon US : AU :  CA : UK

Author Bio:


Morgan lives in the south of Texas with her family. When she’s not writing, she can usually be found with her nose stuck in a book, cooking, baking, crocheting, and causing a general ruckus with her friends and family! Filled with an overactive imagination at a young age, she began writing her thoughts down in a journal, and the rest, as they say, is history.

Stalker Links:


No comments:

Post a Comment