Monday 8 May 2017

~*NEW RELEASE*~ Chasing Ghosts by Erin Trejo

Chasing Ghost Release Banner
Chasing Ghosts by Erin Trejo
Release Date: May 8, 2017
blurb I’ve been lost for a long time. This MC is the only family I have. I was happy once. I had a woman that made me smile. Melanie. Like other couples we had our problems. I knew she was better than me, she deserved more. I pushed her away. When she left, it broke me. I tried to get her back. She refused. I couldn’t blame her. I moved on. Found some peace until Nessa showed up. She was something I wanted to sleep with and that was all. Her shocking news couldn’t have come at a worse time. When Melanie shows back up with a surprise of her own, I’m forced between a past I’ve missed and a future I didn’t know I wanted. Author Erin Trejo is a wife, mother, child chauffeur and author. She loves being able to create different characters and spin a web that makes them come together in the end. Her books do not stick to just on genre, they span many. She writes about things that are real life situations and fairy tales are not always smooth sailing. Her MC books are hard and gritty and they have struggles just like you would in life. She also has books that are not so in your face. There are several that are good love stories that are fraught with issues that the characters have to deal with. Stalk Links
Erin’s newsletter sign up: http://eepurl.com/bKFqqb
Facebook Author Page: http://on.fb.me/1nDXBuY

No comments:

Post a Comment